Many of those who visited the neighbouring us, Primorye, South Korea, on a private experience I know that health care in this country is amazing compared to familiar native language, cultural level, attention, care, not to mention the most modern methods of treatment.
Unlike the oligarchs, who could afford any luxury of the world clinic, ordinary Russians are treated in Korea is not worse, but at very affordable prices. Korea now occupies an active position in the global market of medical tourism. And in the vanguard of this process is the international medical center “Chanson” located in a resort area on the shore of a picturesque lake, a 30-minute drive from Seoul.
No wonder it is called international because specializes in treating foreign patients, the total number reaches 30 percent. This is the largest number of hospitals in Korea, for which the centre received a national award. Besides, the indisputable advantages of the center are the latest medical equipment, a combination of Western and Eastern methods of medicine, which gives particularly good results and a well developed network of partners in Korea and abroad. The center is popular among foreigners because there are a number of free services. This visa support and mediation, translation of medical documents, the calculation Continue reading
1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Referred to as Central Asia region, which covers quite a vast territory of Eurasia. He has no outlet to the ocean, and it consists of many States, some partially, some fully. Central Asian countries are very different in their culture, history, language and ethnic composition. This region stands out as the only geographical unit (unlike the Ancient East, which was the cultural region), so every area will be discussed separately.
What powers are part of the geographic area
So, first consider all the countries and capitals of Central Asia, to have formed a full picture of what lands are included in its composition. Just note that some sources consider Central Asia and Central and others believe that it is one and the same. Central Asia consists of such countries as Uzbekistan (Tashkent), Kazakhstan (Astana), Turkmenistan (Ashgabat), Tajikistan (Dushanbe) and Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek). It turns out that the region is formed by five ex-Soviet republics. In turn, the countries of Central Asia consist of these five powers, Western plus China (Beijing), Mongolia (Ulan Bator), Kashmir, Punjab, North-East of Iran (Tehran), North India (Delhi) and Northern Pakistan (Islamabad), Afghanistan (Kabul). This also includes the Asian region of Russia, located South Continue reading