The geographical position of foreign Asia, General characteristics. What features of the foreign SE Asia? 2. In many States, 9. What features of the foreign SE Asia? 2. How many States in contemporary Asia? 3. What are the subregions divided Asia? 4. What. The area of Foreign Asia – 27 million km2, it includes more than 40 sovereign. The first two features have a positive effect on them. individual countries expressed better here than in Europe. The first two features have a beneficial impact on their economy. The role of foreign Asia in the world economy in the past. individual countries expressed better here than in Europe. As in foreign Europe, foreign Asia is dominated by the Republic. limiting the proportion of its agriculture, and especially arable land. Example. In India and Indonesia, there are more than 150 peoples. In the Hittite era in the North-Western part of Asia Minor was located. Asia is rich in minerals (especially. What features of the foreign SE Asia? 2. Asia stretches from the CE faith to South nearly 7 thousand km, and from West to East more than 10 thousand km. 9 Sep 2012. Generalized geography lesson on the theme “countries of Asia”. What animal is considered sacred in India? What threatens you caused him discomfort. (SE on the shore
1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Seoul is a city oriented to the future, but carefully keeps its traditions. He took the Olympics and World Cup Soccer.
Gyeongbokgung Palace – “the Palace of radiant happiness” – one of five palaces of Seoul and the main Palace during the Joseon dynasty (1392-1910 gg.). It was built by the founder of the dynasty king Lee Seon-Gye, when the state capital was moved from Gyeongju to Seoul. The ensemble consisted of 5000 houses. The entrance to the Palace lies through the gate Kwanhan – “radiant Gates of change”, built as the main entrance of the Palace ensemble and consisting of three gates, of which in average could enter the monarch himself, and the two lateral was intended for high officials. Mythical animals on the perimeter and on the roof protect the entrance from evil spirits. On the territory of the Palace is the national Folklore Museum, the richest exposition, which will introduce You to the history, culture and traditions of Korea.
Changdeokgung Palace consists of the king’s residence and garden Biwon (“Secret garden”). Built in 1405, it is the only Palace that has preserved the architectural style of the Joseon dynasty. Secret garden – a place for entertainment of the ruling dynasty: the nature has harmoniously created a local 300 year-old trees, pond Continue reading