1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Those wishing to visit the countries of Asia today is becoming more and more, that it is not surprising. A trip to Asia cannot be compared with the rest in other countries. And all because this region has a special, incomparable flavor and benefits. In whatever country you are traveling to, you will find many pleasant experiences and memorable discoveries.
Features of the region
Asia – the largest part of the world . occupying part of Eurasia and Europe. The region’s population is more than 4 billion people that cannot be compared with any other territory. In addition, Asia is washed by the four oceans, which explains the presence of different climatic zones-from tropical desert to Arctic. It therefore should be particularly careful when choosing country to stay.
A trip to Asia will be an unforgettable event for lovers of the exotic, and seekers of new experiences . Luxury Arab Emirates, magical sandy deserts of Egypt the mysterious, blue sea, unusual kitchen artificial island and – here are just some features of this region that attract tourists from all over the world.
Going on a trip to Asia, remember that the mentality, habits and traditions of the inhabitants Continue reading
State educational establishment of higher professional education
“the Russian State Pedagogical
Faculty of geography
Chapter 1. The age of the new economy 5
1.1 Asian States on the political map of the world 5
1.2 the path of development of industrialization 8
1.3 Industry of NIS in South-East Asia 11
Chapter 2. Features of economic development of the countries of South-East Asia in 80-90 16
2.1 Features of cyclic development 18
2.2 Economic consequences of the “collapse” 19
2.3.The role of foreign capital 23
2.4 structure of the financial system 24 Continue reading