1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Eastern Japan is an amazing country located on Islands. Another name of Japan – the land of the Rising Sun. Soft warm humid climate, the mountain chain of volcanoes and marine waters create beautiful scenery, which grow among the young Japanese, which is undoubtedly leaving a mark on the art of this small state. Here people from an early age get used to beauty, and flowers, ornamental plants and small gardens with pond are the attribute of their dwellings. Everyone tries to arrange for himself a piece of wild nature. Like all Eastern nationalities, the Japanese have maintained a connection with nature that is revered and respected for centuries of the existence of their civilization.
Humidification: cleaning the air «WINIX WSC-500» generates fine particles of the water.. Modes of cleaning Winix WSC-500: cleaning the air « WINIX WSC-500» has a convenient automatic mode. In this case, can maintain the most optimal and comfortable indoor air humidity is 50-60% and the default mode plasma air purification and ionization («Plasma Wave™»).
The Architecture Of Japan
For a long time Japan was considered a closed country, the only contact with China and Korea. So their development took place in its special way. Later, when various innovations began to penetrate the territory of the Islands, the Japanese quickly adapted Continue reading
It is an island state at all times attracts pilgrims, as all the eternal mysteries of the East. Ancient culture, preserved until these days the old traditions on the background of a highly developed economy and high living standards of Japanese people, always interested in the Western world. Many people come here to breathe in this atmosphere, to discover the country of the samurai and the world’s best electronics.
The main part of the territory of Japan is located on four Islands. It — Hokkaido, Honshu, Kyushu and Shikoku. The island is covered with lush vegetation and volcanoes. The volcanoes of the Japanese attitude, as to the pet, hardly notice them, but always remember them. More than half of the current volcanoes.
In whatever time of year you should not be able to fly to Japan, you do not expect neither the African heat and Arctic frosts. The climate in Japan gold. As expected, as the seasons change. Similar to the European winter, with snow and frost, within reasonable limits, (in Europe, by the way, you start to forget what a normal winter). Summers can be very hot or not as we are. But in spring and autumn in the Japanese Islands – a great the rainy season, the most that is necessary. Just right Continue reading