The so-called advanced mode constantly gives rise to discussions about their oddities. And in the modern world, when the boundaries of what is permitted and illicit, ethical and immoral, a barely noticeable, sometimes extreme fashion acquires amazing shape.
And in different countries appear underage twins of Hitler, jewelry for the eyes or real elven boots. About these and some other strange modern fashion trends can be read in a small article below.
Last year Hitler “captured” Bangkok – the part of the Thai capital, which is relevant to the world of fashion. Still there continues a real «watermania” – cartoon images of the Fuhrer mold on shirts, sweaters, posters, wherever.
Foreign journalists explain that this trend is related to growing here (as, indeed, elsewhere) by ignorance, and not with the fascist sentiments of the youth of Thailand.
2. Japan – Gothic Lolita
The Japanese meaning of the name “Lolita” is different from the Western one. To the rising sun country it is associated with popular subculture that involves wearing clothing fashioned after the Victorian era. True, dark Gothic aesthetics in the embodiment of Japanese teenagers “narrow” to “vampire” in understanding the 15-year-old. And an indispensable Continue reading
The news agencies information about public executions in the DPRK, three people caught in the act of devouring human flesh, shocked the world community
Household practiced cannibalism on the ancient stage of stone age. His reasons were, on one hand, the lack of food, and the other religious – mystical views. With the increase in the supply of food cannibalism was stopped almost everywhere. Religious cannibalism persisted longer, was expressed in the eating of different body parts of enemies killed, relatives of the deceased; was founded on the belief that the strength and other properties of the dead move on to eating.
In the Central regions of Africa, the Islands of Polynesia and in Brazil cannibalism was widespread until the beginning of XX century.
In our time, isolated cases of cannibalism recorded in developed countries. Arrested for this crime are either fans of satanic sects, maniacs or perverts. And only in North Korea for lack of food, the human body still serves as a source of food.
In 2009 in the city of Heshan citizen of North Korea killed and ate the child, for which he was sentenced to death. The second case of cruelty occurred two years later in the town of Musa. According to a survey of 230 refugees from the DPRK, this is not isolated cases. In particular, the refugees told about another famous case they are: Continue reading
1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading