1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Territory: the Republic of Kazakhstan is located in the southern part of the Korean Peninsula, extending in length from North to South about 1000 km, the Republic of Korea in the North it borders with the DPRK and from three sides washed by the sea. The area of the Republic of Kazakhstan — 99.6 thousand square kilometers or 45% of the whole territory of Korea.
The population is about 48 million people. The population density is among the highest in the world (about 470 people per 1 square km). RK is a mono-ethnic country.
Religion: Believers about 50% of them are Buddhists 46%, Protestant and 39% Catholic — 13%. The number of followers of other faiths is not great. A distinctive feature of South Korean society is toleration.
Climate: monsoon. The summers are hot and humid, the air temperature reaches +30° C. Winter is dry and cold, the temperature falls to -15° C. In April–may and September the weather is most comfortable from the point of view of traveling in Korea is warm and dry.
Time: ahead of Moscow in the summer for 5 hours in winter — 6.
Holidays and nonworking days: New year’s day (1 January), New year according to the lunar calendar Continue reading
In Japan, there are two standard cell phone CDMA and 3G. In this regard, the tourists often have questions, will it work their cell phone in Japan, and if not, to provide cellular connectivity.
Here are a few options:
Rent a phone and insert your SIM card . You will have your old number. All who call you will dial your regular phone number and will not even suspect that you are in Japan. You to call to Russia, you must dial the international access code of Russian connections and the desired phone number.
Rent a phone in Narita airport and business rooms is very large hotels (Hotel Imperial, New Otani, Hyatt, Four Seasons). The rental price of — $ 10 per day (including insurance in case of loss or theft). Plus you also pay for outgoing calls according to the tariff of your network provider.
For renting the phone, you need: your passport, working in Japan credit card. Do not forget your pin-code to the SIM card. You will need to enter to connect the SIM card to the phone.
Rent a Japanese phone number . A good option — to rent a Japanese cell phone. You will have a Japanese phone number. All who call you will have to dial the international code regarding Japan and this same phone number. You should do the same Continue reading