Group tour «Japan: tradition and modernity”
(Tokyo, Hakone, Kamakura)
The dates: WEEKLY ON TUESDAYS
Day 01: Tuesday
Arrival in Tokyo (Narita international airport).
Meeting at the airport / transfer to hotel Shuttle bus with driver-Japanese (without guide)
Moving into the hotel (after 15:00)
18:00 meeting with the guide in the hotel lobby. Transfer with guide by public transport (train-subway) to the station of departure of Sky Bus (Tokyo station).
19:20 – Departure by evening tour of Tokyo on the tour bus with an open roof Sky Hop Bus. You will pass through the night of Tokyo, will see the most beautiful parts of the city and places, lit up by millions of neon lights:
– Ginza (considered the most expensive district of Tokyo, there are shops and boutiques of world famous brands, showcases which are often truly a work of art)
The Rainbow Bridge . connecting the town with the artificially-created island of Odaiba (where can admire the unforgettable night view of Tokyo Bay)
– Tokyo tower (which one of the symbols of the capital, in the evenings is always lit with lights, sometimes the illumination is changed depending on city events, celebrations).
– Nightlife area – Roppongi (here You can feel the rhythm Continue reading
Tea is drunk in many countries around the world. In each country, the tea party has its own characteristics. But China is the birthplace of this drink.
Already in the Han dynasty used tea as medicine. In the years of the Tang began to use tea as a drink. While tea is usually prepared in the form of bricks, before pouring it milled in a mortar. During the song dynasty in the use of the included leaf tea and tea powder (fluffed with whisk a small amount of water), and the tea party turned into a delicious pastime, the top of which was a Song dynasty tea ceremony. This variant maker borrowed the Japanese, later including it in his tea ceremony.
Tea culture in China began to fade in the XIII century, this is due to the Mongol invasion, which were forgotten by many cultural achievements. Only in the era of the Ming dynasty tea culture was revived, but on a different basis: the Chinese have moved to a fully leaf tea, which insisted in hot water. It is with this tea and its preparation method met the Europeans.
A serious blow to the Chinese culture in General and tea in particular have become political upheavals of the XVIII—XIX centuries, the opium war, then the war and revolution of the first half of the twentieth century. All these events led to the fact that China, until the first half of the nineteenth century produced almost all the tea coming into the world market, completely Continue reading
Learn new things about our world is always interesting and useful, so today I want to talk about South Korea, because most of the attention gets restless and closed its neighbor North Korea, and South Korea remains undeservedly forgotten. Despite the fact that it is a very interesting country, not only survived the Japanese colonialists, the intervention of the Soviet Union and the continued threat from Communist China, and took the 12 place in the ranking of the largest trading countries in the world. South Korea manufactures TV sets and gadgets are popular worldwide LG, great cars Hundai and KIA, smartphones and household appliances Samsung. I think this all can boast of this Eastern country? Of course not, because in this exotic country points of interest are found at each step, and I will let you know.
1. Reconstruction of crimes. Reconstruction of the crimes is one of the most important events in the country. During such reconstruction, a suspect in the crime of man forced to participate in a very humiliating public ritual, forcing to recreate his crime, in the eyes of the public and TV cameras.
2. Food delivery. Yes, delivery of food, in our time, of course no surprise, but only Continue reading