Many of those who visited the neighbouring us, Primorye, South Korea, on a private experience I know that health care in this country is amazing compared to familiar native language, cultural level, attention, care, not to mention the most modern methods of treatment.
Unlike the oligarchs, who could afford any luxury of the world clinic, ordinary Russians are treated in Korea is not worse, but at very affordable prices. Korea now occupies an active position in the global market of medical tourism. And in the vanguard of this process is the international medical center “Chanson” located in a resort area on the shore of a picturesque lake, a 30-minute drive from Seoul.
No wonder it is called international because specializes in treating foreign patients, the total number reaches 30 percent. This is the largest number of hospitals in Korea, for which the centre received a national award. Besides, the indisputable advantages of the center are the latest medical equipment, a combination of Western and Eastern methods of medicine, which gives particularly good results and a well developed network of partners in Korea and abroad. The center is popular among foreigners because there are a number of free services. This visa support and mediation, translation of medical documents, the calculation Continue reading
1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Territory: the Republic of Kazakhstan is located in the southern part of the Korean Peninsula, extending in length from North to South about 1000 km, the Republic of Korea in the North it borders with the DPRK and from three sides washed by the sea. The area of the Republic of Kazakhstan — 99.6 thousand square kilometers or 45% of the whole territory of Korea.
The population is about 48 million people. The population density is among the highest in the world (about 470 people per 1 square km). RK is a mono-ethnic country.
Religion: Believers about 50% of them are Buddhists 46%, Protestant and 39% Catholic — 13%. The number of followers of other faiths is not great. A distinctive feature of South Korean society is toleration.
Climate: monsoon. The summers are hot and humid, the air temperature reaches +30° C. Winter is dry and cold, the temperature falls to -15° C. In April–may and September the weather is most comfortable from the point of view of traveling in Korea is warm and dry.
Time: ahead of Moscow in the summer for 5 hours in winter — 6.
Holidays and nonworking days: New year’s day (1 January), New year according to the lunar calendar Continue reading