This is the exhibition debut of the collector in the new halls of the Museum, which will soon be a year. According to Alla Pavlova Athinai . Director of the Yaroslavl art Museum, this event gathers around the Museum of foreign art new friends and partners.
The idea of the exhibition adds information about the East, reveals the art of distant countries. “The exhibits is the art, mostly created by women with a keen sense of understanding of the world,– considers the Director of AHM. The collection was formed with a new partner Museum, Tamara Alexandrovna Kozlova, who assembled the objects that can be seen immediately, with love.” Twenty years ago, in the biography Gantry was “the page” excursions “Golden ring of Russia” Yaroslavl, by its recognition, has occupied this special place. Continue reading
1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
It is an island state at all times attracts pilgrims, as all the eternal mysteries of the East. Ancient culture, preserved until these days the old traditions on the background of a highly developed economy and high living standards of Japanese people, always interested in the Western world. Many people come here to breathe in this atmosphere, to discover the country of the samurai and the world’s best electronics.
The main part of the territory of Japan is located on four Islands. It — Hokkaido, Honshu, Kyushu and Shikoku. The island is covered with lush vegetation and volcanoes. The volcanoes of the Japanese attitude, as to the pet, hardly notice them, but always remember them. More than half of the current volcanoes.
In whatever time of year you should not be able to fly to Japan, you do not expect neither the African heat and Arctic frosts. The climate in Japan gold. As expected, as the seasons change. Similar to the European winter, with snow and frost, within reasonable limits, (in Europe, by the way, you start to forget what a normal winter). Summers can be very hot or not as we are. But in spring and autumn in the Japanese Islands – a great the rainy season, the most that is necessary. Just right Continue reading