1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Japanese cuisine, for that matter, any other of the East, is for Europeans a real mystery, and the process of absorption of unique dishes, recipes of which totals not one century, indeed, the reverence and the sense of touch to eternity. The land of the Rising Sun has always been cooking products and their use as a kind of philosophy that is closely related to cultural and religious traditions, so invested in the art of creating dishes a sacred meaning.
History and national traditions of Japanese cuisine
In General, the roots of Japanese cooking goes, of course, a unique cuisine of Ancient China. This country with a rich history that spans several centuries and dynasties, had a huge impact on the development of the Japanese national tradition. However, Japanese people started to use delicious food to neighbors, received as gift soy, green tea, and three types of noodles made from wheat (Udon), buckwheat (soba) and vegetables (ramen) – they created their own, original dishes for the rest of the civilized world are considered to be standard correct, balanced diet.
But in Japan had developed a special table etiquette, and table setting and unique ways to design a variety Continue reading
Virtually unchanged since the middle ages preserved traditional Japanese costume, national interior, literary Japanese tea ceremony, theatre “Kabuki”, “but”, “Bunraku” and many other equally peculiar traditions. And all this – surrounded by ultra-modern technological civilization!
The number of traditions and rituals that are required or recommended for compliance, is huge. Almost all spheres of life of the country is permeated by a network of traditions and ceremonies, especially noticeable in the communication between people.
The Japanese carefully and lovingly refer to nature, admire the natural beauty of the landscape, weather, flowers or sea. Numerous ceremonies contemplation of flowering trees, the full moon or the autumn colors are integral elements of society.
Handshakes are not taken, they are replaced by bows, and “return” bows require the same frequency and reverence, which shows the other side. The Japanese are polite and helpful in communication. The hospitality of the Japanese “blood”. Direct Continue reading