1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
It is an island state at all times attracts pilgrims, as all the eternal mysteries of the East. Ancient culture, preserved until these days the old traditions on the background of a highly developed economy and high living standards of Japanese people, always interested in the Western world. Many people come here to breathe in this atmosphere, to discover the country of the samurai and the world’s best electronics.
The main part of the territory of Japan is located on four Islands. It — Hokkaido, Honshu, Kyushu and Shikoku. The island is covered with lush vegetation and volcanoes. The volcanoes of the Japanese attitude, as to the pet, hardly notice them, but always remember them. More than half of the current volcanoes.
In whatever time of year you should not be able to fly to Japan, you do not expect neither the African heat and Arctic frosts. The climate in Japan gold. As expected, as the seasons change. Similar to the European winter, with snow and frost, within reasonable limits, (in Europe, by the way, you start to forget what a normal winter). Summers can be very hot or not as we are. But in spring and autumn in the Japanese Islands – a great the rainy season, the most that is necessary. Just right Continue reading
Group tour «Japan: tradition and modernity”
(Tokyo, Hakone, Kamakura)
The dates: WEEKLY ON TUESDAYS
Day 01: Tuesday
Arrival in Tokyo (Narita international airport).
Meeting at the airport / transfer to hotel Shuttle bus with driver-Japanese (without guide)
Moving into the hotel (after 15:00)
18:00 meeting with the guide in the hotel lobby. Transfer with guide by public transport (train-subway) to the station of departure of Sky Bus (Tokyo station).
19:20 – Departure by evening tour of Tokyo on the tour bus with an open roof Sky Hop Bus. You will pass through the night of Tokyo, will see the most beautiful parts of the city and places, lit up by millions of neon lights:
– Ginza (considered the most expensive district of Tokyo, there are shops and boutiques of world famous brands, showcases which are often truly a work of art)
The Rainbow Bridge . connecting the town with the artificially-created island of Odaiba (where can admire the unforgettable night view of Tokyo Bay)
– Tokyo tower (which one of the symbols of the capital, in the evenings is always lit with lights, sometimes the illumination is changed depending on city events, celebrations).
– Nightlife area – Roppongi (here You can feel the rhythm Continue reading