January 1 (day off) – New year.
March 1 (day-off) – Samil day, Day of the independence movement.
5 April (day off) – Day of the tree dedicated to the restoration of forests in the country.
1 may – labour day.
May 8 – parents Day.
May 5 (day-off) – children’s Day.
June 6 (day off) – Day of memory of victims for the native land.
17 July (day-off) – Constitution Day in honour of the proclamation of the first Constitution of the Republic of Korea in 1948
August 15 (day off) – the Day of liberation, celebrated in honor of the completion of the Japanese occupation in 1945.
3 October (closing day) – national Foundation Day, celebrated on mount Manisan in Gangwon-do.
October 9 – Hangeul Day (Korean alphabet).
December 25 (day off) – Christmas.
Korea lives by the Gregorian calendar, but the traditional festivals are celebrated according to lunar.
In mid-January – the feast of the snow on mount Halla (Jeju-do). The end of January – beginning of February – feast of Salt (non-working day) is a celebration of the New year according to the lunar calendar. It is one of two major holidays in Korea, celebrated on the first day of the first lunar month. Koreans visit their “Cohen”, all gather with their families, young people ceremoniously congratulates Continue reading
The geographical position of foreign Asia, General characteristics. What features of the foreign SE Asia? 2. In many States, 9. What features of the foreign SE Asia? 2. How many States in contemporary Asia? 3. What are the subregions divided Asia? 4. What. The area of Foreign Asia – 27 million km2, it includes more than 40 sovereign. The first two features have a positive effect on them. individual countries expressed better here than in Europe. The first two features have a beneficial impact on their economy. The role of foreign Asia in the world economy in the past. individual countries expressed better here than in Europe. As in foreign Europe, foreign Asia is dominated by the Republic. limiting the proportion of its agriculture, and especially arable land. Example. In India and Indonesia, there are more than 150 peoples. In the Hittite era in the North-Western part of Asia Minor was located. Asia is rich in minerals (especially. What features of the foreign SE Asia? 2. Asia stretches from the CE faith to South nearly 7 thousand km, and from West to East more than 10 thousand km. 9 Sep 2012. Generalized geography lesson on the theme “countries of Asia”. What animal is considered sacred in India? What threatens you caused him discomfort. (SE on the shore
1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading