The so-called advanced mode constantly gives rise to discussions about their oddities. And in the modern world, when the boundaries of what is permitted and illicit, ethical and immoral, a barely noticeable, sometimes extreme fashion acquires amazing shape.
And in different countries appear underage twins of Hitler, jewelry for the eyes or real elven boots. About these and some other strange modern fashion trends can be read in a small article below.
Last year Hitler “captured” Bangkok – the part of the Thai capital, which is relevant to the world of fashion. Still there continues a real «watermania” – cartoon images of the Fuhrer mold on shirts, sweaters, posters, wherever.
Foreign journalists explain that this trend is related to growing here (as, indeed, elsewhere) by ignorance, and not with the fascist sentiments of the youth of Thailand.
2. Japan – Gothic Lolita
The Japanese meaning of the name “Lolita” is different from the Western one. To the rising sun country it is associated with popular subculture that involves wearing clothing fashioned after the Victorian era. True, dark Gothic aesthetics in the embodiment of Japanese teenagers “narrow” to “vampire” in understanding the 15-year-old. And an indispensable Continue reading
1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Tea is drunk in many countries around the world. In each country, the tea party has its own characteristics. But China is the birthplace of this drink.
Already in the Han dynasty used tea as medicine. In the years of the Tang began to use tea as a drink. While tea is usually prepared in the form of bricks, before pouring it milled in a mortar. During the song dynasty in the use of the included leaf tea and tea powder (fluffed with whisk a small amount of water), and the tea party turned into a delicious pastime, the top of which was a Song dynasty tea ceremony. This variant maker borrowed the Japanese, later including it in his tea ceremony.
Tea culture in China began to fade in the XIII century, this is due to the Mongol invasion, which were forgotten by many cultural achievements. Only in the era of the Ming dynasty tea culture was revived, but on a different basis: the Chinese have moved to a fully leaf tea, which insisted in hot water. It is with this tea and its preparation method met the Europeans.
A serious blow to the Chinese culture in General and tea in particular have become political upheavals of the XVIII—XIX centuries, the opium war, then the war and revolution of the first half of the twentieth century. All these events led to the fact that China, until the first half of the nineteenth century produced almost all the tea coming into the world market, completely Continue reading