1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Eastern Japan is an amazing country located on Islands. Another name of Japan – the land of the Rising Sun. Soft warm humid climate, the mountain chain of volcanoes and marine waters create beautiful scenery, which grow among the young Japanese, which is undoubtedly leaving a mark on the art of this small state. Here people from an early age get used to beauty, and flowers, ornamental plants and small gardens with pond are the attribute of their dwellings. Everyone tries to arrange for himself a piece of wild nature. Like all Eastern nationalities, the Japanese have maintained a connection with nature that is revered and respected for centuries of the existence of their civilization.
Humidification: cleaning the air «WINIX WSC-500» generates fine particles of the water.. Modes of cleaning Winix WSC-500: cleaning the air « WINIX WSC-500» has a convenient automatic mode. In this case, can maintain the most optimal and comfortable indoor air humidity is 50-60% and the default mode plasma air purification and ionization («Plasma Wave™»).
The Architecture Of Japan
For a long time Japan was considered a closed country, the only contact with China and Korea. So their development took place in its special way. Later, when various innovations began to penetrate the territory of the Islands, the Japanese quickly adapted Continue reading
The feast is an integral part of human life. He has long been inherent in the desire to celebrate an event in your personal, family or social life to certain rituals or ceremonies. Holiday-?it is a multifaceted social phenomenon. Reflecting the life of the individual and of society as a whole, it contributes to the formation of mentality of the person and becomes the socio-cultural value of society. In other words, the festival is a fusion of many aspects of the spiritual life of the people.
In the history of the holidays are reflected to some extent political and socio-economic features of the development of society and the interests and aspirations of the individual, strata and classes of society in this particular era. The study of ancient history the holidays shows that, carrying out social functions, they largely were of class character. Simultaneously, the festival has always United people, helped them to overcome feelings of loneliness, isolation, alienation, in the sense that it unites different strata of people. This side of the holiday for his skillful use of the ruling classes.
Perhaps, Continue reading