This is the exhibition debut of the collector in the new halls of the Museum, which will soon be a year. According to Alla Pavlova Athinai . Director of the Yaroslavl art Museum, this event gathers around the Museum of foreign art new friends and partners.
The idea of the exhibition adds information about the East, reveals the art of distant countries. “The exhibits is the art, mostly created by women with a keen sense of understanding of the world,– considers the Director of AHM. The collection was formed with a new partner Museum, Tamara Alexandrovna Kozlova, who assembled the objects that can be seen immediately, with love.” Twenty years ago, in the biography Gantry was “the page” excursions “Golden ring of Russia” Yaroslavl, by its recognition, has occupied this special place. Continue reading
1. The largest representative is bearish – Mongolian giant bear. This animal was two times larger than modern bears. He had insanely long legs, and he hunted for antelope. This animal went extinct about 12 thousand years ago.
2. The bear, unlike dogs and cats, while walking does not rely on the fingers, and on the whole foot. This peculiarity allows them to walk on their hind legs.
3. It turns out that in hibernate for a long period of not all representatives of these animals, but only those who live in areas with a variable climate. The inhabitants of tropical regions, and polar bear, in this dream do not go.
4. Interesting fact! During hibernation bears do not defecate.
5. Paws the polar bear are much wider than other bears. This characteristic allows him not to fall in the snow on land and in the water they paddle like flippers.
6. Brown representative of this family is not a goof, because he can run at the speed of 50 km/h. however, in a short time and at a distance not exceeding 400 metres.
7. It turns out that the hair coat of a polar bear is not white, and empty, transparent. In General, they work on the type system for the collection of solar energy. The black skin of the animal.
8. All the bears Continue reading
Eastern Japan is an amazing country located on Islands. Another name of Japan – the land of the Rising Sun. Soft warm humid climate, the mountain chain of volcanoes and marine waters create beautiful scenery, which grow among the young Japanese, which is undoubtedly leaving a mark on the art of this small state. Here people from an early age get used to beauty, and flowers, ornamental plants and small gardens with pond are the attribute of their dwellings. Everyone tries to arrange for himself a piece of wild nature. Like all Eastern nationalities, the Japanese have maintained a connection with nature that is revered and respected for centuries of the existence of their civilization.
Humidification: cleaning the air «WINIX WSC-500» generates fine particles of the water.. Modes of cleaning Winix WSC-500: cleaning the air « WINIX WSC-500» has a convenient automatic mode. In this case, can maintain the most optimal and comfortable indoor air humidity is 50-60% and the default mode plasma air purification and ionization («Plasma Wave™»).
The Architecture Of Japan
For a long time Japan was considered a closed country, the only contact with China and Korea. So their development took place in its special way. Later, when various innovations began to penetrate the territory of the Islands, the Japanese quickly adapted Continue reading